- We meet at the Butcher & Bullock pub, 911 West Pender, Vancouver
- All games in all competitive competitions are shown LIVE (Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Carabao Cup) – Yes even the 4:30am games are on live.
- Membership is now sold out for 2019/2020 – the online store is out of stock because we sold the maximum number of memberships we could.
- You don’t need to be a member to watch games – Everyone is welcome at the Butcher and Bullock. Members will get priority entry on big games.
- We can’t get Champions League tickets. We can’t get Premier League tickets unless we apply months in advance and unless you are members of LFC Vancouver and Liverpool FC’s official membership scheme.
- Read the site for the full details on all of this.
This week one of our literally oldest members Derek Harper sadly passed away aged 87. Derek was famous for taking all combinations of bus and skytrain to make it in to games from White Rock. Many of you will also remember Derek for his famous cowboy hats and roll along suitcase. He was a much loved member of the club and will be missed. RIP Derek.
Any LFC Vancouver members looking for a last minute New Year’s Eve party – the Butcher & Bullock will offer free entry to any member at their party – use promo code lfc2020 to get the free tickets:
Jurgen’s men keep rolling on – we are now through to the Club World Cup Final to be played against Flamengo of Brazil on Saturday 21st December 2019. Kick-off is at 9:30am and this game will be shown Live at the Butcher & Bullock. It’s not on DAZN, so to watch you’ll need TSN5.
For non-members, doors will open at 9:00am. Members will have priority entry between 8:30 and 9:00 – show your coin or your membership email at the door.
It’s a busy week for LFC and the Butcher & Bullock will be showing all of our games Live this week
- 11:45am on Tuesday for the cup game vs Villa.
- 9:30 am on Wednesday for the Club World Cup vs Monterrey.
If we get through that game the Club World Cup Final will be shown at 9:30am on Saturday.
Up the Reds!
The Football Supporter’s Association is holding its annual awards. Several LFC players and pundits are up for awards. If you have 5 mins, then you can use the link above to vote. Also, some of you may have been in the pub when Robbie Savage facetime called us in the Butcher & Bullock from the Nou Camp and Anfield from the commentary gantry! His radio show 606 is up for an award and he’d appreciate the votes.
– Voting is open until midnight on 30th November.
– You can vote only once in each category, but you don’t have to vote in every category.
– Repeated votes will be discounted.
– Ensure you click ‘Vote’ at the bottom of the page to register your vote(s) – if you do not do this, your votes will not be counted.
– Seven awards (Away Day, Club Podcast, Fans for Diversity, Fanzine, Supporter Liaison Officer, Club Engagement and the National Game Community Award) will be decided by an FSA Panel.
– The winners will be announced on the evening of 16th December at our awards ceremony in London.