- We meet at the Butcher & Bullock pub, 911 West Pender, Vancouver
- All games in all competitive competitions are shown LIVE (Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Carabao Cup) – Yes even the 4:30am games are on live.
- Membership is now sold out for 2019/2020 – the online store is out of stock because we sold the maximum number of memberships we could.
- You don’t need to be a member to watch games – Everyone is welcome at the Butcher and Bullock. Members will get priority entry on big games.
- We can’t get Champions League tickets. We can’t get Premier League tickets unless we apply months in advance and unless you are members of LFC Vancouver and Liverpool FC’s official membership scheme.
- Read the site for the full details on all of this.
It’s another win for Jurgen’s Reds at Chelsea, and the boss has just been announced as men’s coach of the year at the FIFA Football Awards. VVD missed out to Messi in a travesty of a decision. LFC Vancouver is going from strength to strength and it’s great to see so many people at the pub for each game. Some people can’t read the website or facebook/twitter, however… so here are some FAQs and updates:
- Yes – We meet for every Liverpool game at the Butcher. Every game is shown. We show every game. Each game is on at the pub. We meet for every game live, regardless of what time. All games are shown Live. Do we show every game live? Yes, we do. In case you weren’t sure, yes we show every game live.
- The pub opens at least 30 mins before kick-off. Sometimes they open earlier, especially if it’s raining. We don’t know how busy it will be, or if you will or won’t get in for a particular game. Most people tend to queue up about an hour before kick-off.
- You don’t need to be a member to come to games. It’s first come first served and the pub will not take table reservations. For certain games, we will give priority entry to LFC Vancouver members. Details of those games will appear on this website and on our social media.
- The Blackbird Public House is open for some games. Please email them or contact them directly for reservations. They do allow table reservations and also allow children in the venue for Liverpool games when they are open.
LFC Vancouver Members:
- Membership is sold out for this season. If you missed the cut-off, we can’t give you a membership.
- You aren’t getting membership cards for this season. Membership cards are no longer valid. Your email receipt from the online store for this year’s membership is your proof of membership.
- We are waiting for the Donnelly Group to get a few things ready for us before the European Cup photoshoot that we promised. Stay tuned. It’s about a month away.
- We have a little extra something on the way for members. Again, stay tuned… it’s also about a month away.
For the upcoming Premier League game vs Manchester United on 20th October 2019 – we will have a photographer at the pub for members to get their free photo with the replica European Cup. The photos will be taken after the game. To get your photo, please show your email receipt from your membership order that you received this season. Membership cards are NOT valid. We have a list of valid members. On presentation of your email – you’ll get your free photo taken and you’ll be able to download it at some point soon to get it printed out or whatever.
For anyone who doesn’t have a membership, there is a $5 cash charge.
Important note on the photos – Guys, the trophy is a replica but even so it’s delicate and is already showing signs of wear and tear from being grabbed and kissed and handled and all that. When you get your photo you’ll be allowed to hold the thing by the handles, but please, don’t be putting it on your head, or swinging it around, or kissing it, or covering it in beer, etc… Other people will want photos with it and we don’t want it damaged or covered in grease and beer
Additionally, for LFC Vancouver Members only, we hope to be able to give out a special item we have been waiting for, assuming they come in on time! They are in the post and should be here. Stay tuned to the website / social media for this. Again – you will get your item when you present your membership email receipt as proof.
The Boot Room Boys: The Unseen Story of Anfield’s Conquering Heroes by Peter Hooton
Drawing on new interviews and over 100 never-before-seen images from forgotten archives at the Mirror, Liverpool Post and Echo, famous Reds fan Peter Hooton tells the story of Anfield’s legendary Boot Room Boys, the teams they built and the Club they took to the top.
LFC Vancouver member Richie Hoolahan is putting together a bulk order for anyone interested in this book and there may be a chance to get your copy signed by the author. If you are interested in ordering a copy, please contact Richy directly
For Liverpool’s next game vs Burnley at 9:30am on Saturday 31st August 2019, The Butcher will be open as normal. For this game, the Blackbird Public House will also be opening for Liverpool fans and their children. The Blackbird opened for the Arsenal game and for select games this season we are trialling opening this second venue.
To make a reservation at the Blackbird, please contact them directly via their reservation form – If your reservation is accepted you will get an email back from them within 24 hours.