- We meet at the Butcher & Bullock pub, 911 West Pender, Vancouver
- All games in all competitive competitions are shown LIVE (Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Carabao Cup) – Yes even the 4:30am games are on live.
- Membership is now sold out for 2019/2020 – the online store is out of stock because we sold the maximum number of memberships we could.
- You don’t need to be a member to watch games – Everyone is welcome at the Butcher and Bullock. Members will get priority entry on big games.
- We can’t get Champions League tickets. We can’t get Premier League tickets unless we apply months in advance and unless you are members of LFC Vancouver and Liverpool FC’s official membership scheme.
- Read the site for the full details on all of this.
The Premier League has suspended all games until April 4th 2020 due to the pandemic that’s spreading around the world. For the near future, there won’t be any games shown at the Butcher & Bullock.
Jurgen Klopp made a good statement that captures everything you need to know about what to do –
Aside from that message – Stay safe, and follow the guidelines, wash your hands etc – and hopefully we’ll see you at the Butcher & Bullock again very soon.
It seems there’s no North American or even UK broadcast for the FA Cup game against Shrewsbury. The only way to follow seems to be text-based commentary on LFC.tv Go
Jurgen Klopp will have his own feed, but sadly we will not!
This week one of our literally oldest members Derek Harper sadly passed away aged 87. Derek was famous for taking all combinations of bus and skytrain to make it in to games from White Rock. Many of you will also remember Derek for his famous cowboy hats and roll along suitcase. He was a much loved member of the club and will be missed. RIP Derek.
Any LFC Vancouver members looking for a last minute New Year’s Eve party – the Butcher & Bullock will offer free entry to any member at their party – use promo code lfc2020 to get the free tickets:
Jurgen’s men keep rolling on – we are now through to the Club World Cup Final to be played against Flamengo of Brazil on Saturday 21st December 2019. Kick-off is at 9:30am and this game will be shown Live at the Butcher & Bullock. It’s not on DAZN, so to watch you’ll need TSN5.
For non-members, doors will open at 9:00am. Members will have priority entry between 8:30 and 9:00 – show your coin or your membership email at the door.