- We meet at the Butcher & Bullock pub, 911 West Pender, Vancouver
- All games in all competitive competitions are shown LIVE (Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Carabao Cup) – Yes even the 4:30am games are on live.
- You don’t need to be a member to watch games – Everyone is welcome at the Butcher and Bullock. Members will get priority entry on big games.
- We can’t get Champions League tickets. We can’t get Premier League tickets unless we apply months in advance and unless you are members of LFC Vancouver and Liverpool FC’s official membership scheme.
- Read the site for the full details on all of this.
As per Provincial Health Restrictions:
Between March 29 at 11:59 pm and April 19 at 11:59 pm the PHO is strengthening province-wide restrictions:
- The variance allowing indoor religious gatherings and worship services between March 28 and May 13 is suspended
- Indoor low intensity group exercise classes are cancelled
- Restaurants, pubs and bars are closed for indoor dining. Outdoor patio seating and take-out or delivery is allowed
- Whistler Blackcomb ski resort is closed
Therefore, unfortunately the Butcher & Bullock will be CLOSED for games until after April 19th. They will not be open for any of the upcoming Liverpool games.
Here is the link for non-members to make a reservation for Liverpool vs West Ham in the EPL
Please note – the pub will be CLOSED immediately following the game as the pub has been booked by Contenders boxing club to watch the afternoon fight.
Here’s the link for non-members to make a reservation for Liverpool’s upcoming Champions League tie:
The pub will be OPEN following this game
Here’s the link for non-members to make a reservation for Liverpool vs Sheffield United
Here’s the link for any non-members wanting to make a reservation for Ajax vs Liverpool at the Butcher tomorrow