Chris Cole from the Run Inn will be at the Butcher & Bullock tomorrow selling a limited inventory of LFC shirts before the game – he will have 1 XL and 3 L of the Black and Gold goalkeeper jerseys. There may also be some home shirts.
The shirts will cost $80 cash only payable to Chris directly.
This game will be busy. The pub is open to members and non-members on a first-come-first-served basis until at capacity.
- Members with their membership coin/email receipt of membership order will be given priority entry at 7:30am
- Non-members will be able to get in from 8:00am as normal – 30 mins before kick-off.
If you don’t have your membership coin, we will be giving them out to members in the line up before the game.
Note that friends/relatives/non-members can’t come in with you if you go in early. Priority membership is for members only.
Please share your tables with others and give up spare seats!
The Boot Room Boys: The Unseen Story of Anfield’s Conquering Heroes by Peter Hooton
Drawing on new interviews and over 100 never-before-seen images from forgotten archives at the Mirror, Liverpool Post and Echo, famous Reds fan Peter Hooton tells the story of Anfield’s legendary Boot Room Boys, the teams they built and the Club they took to the top.
LFC Vancouver member Richie Hoolahan is putting together a bulk order for anyone interested in this book and there may be a chance to get your copy signed by the author. If you are interested in ordering a copy, please contact Richy directly
It’s another win for Jurgen’s Reds at Chelsea, and the boss has just been announced as men’s coach of the year at the FIFA Football Awards. VVD missed out to Messi in a travesty of a decision. LFC Vancouver is going from strength to strength and it’s great to see so many people at the pub for each game. Some people can’t read the website or facebook/twitter, however… so here are some FAQs and updates:
- Yes – We meet for every Liverpool game at the Butcher. Every game is shown. We show every game. Each game is on at the pub. We meet for every game live, regardless of what time. All games are shown Live. Do we show every game live? Yes, we do. In case you weren’t sure, yes we show every game live.
- The pub opens at least 30 mins before kick-off. Sometimes they open earlier, especially if it’s raining. We don’t know how busy it will be, or if you will or won’t get in for a particular game. Most people tend to queue up about an hour before kick-off.
- You don’t need to be a member to come to games. It’s first come first served and the pub will not take table reservations. For certain games, we will give priority entry to LFC Vancouver members. Details of those games will appear on this website and on our social media.
- The Blackbird Public House is open for some games. Please email them or contact them directly for reservations. They do allow table reservations and also allow children in the venue for Liverpool games when they are open.
LFC Vancouver Members:
- Membership is sold out for this season. If you missed the cut-off, we can’t give you a membership.
- You aren’t getting membership cards for this season. Membership cards are no longer valid. Your email receipt from the online store for this year’s membership is your proof of membership.
- We are waiting for the Donnelly Group to get a few things ready for us before the European Cup photoshoot that we promised. Stay tuned. It’s about a month away.
- We have a little extra something on the way for members. Again, stay tuned… it’s also about a month away.
For Liverpool’s next game vs Burnley at 9:30am on Saturday 31st August 2019, The Butcher will be open as normal. For this game, the Blackbird Public House will also be opening for Liverpool fans and their children. The Blackbird opened for the Arsenal game and for select games this season we are trialling opening this second venue.
To make a reservation at the Blackbird, please contact them directly via their reservation form – If your reservation is accepted you will get an email back from them within 24 hours.