On Saturday 17th August there is a half marathon taking place in Downtown Vancouver and Coal Harbour. There are road closures in effect. Anyone driving into downtown to watch our game vs Southampton may be affected. The road closures map is below. For more specific info, you can check the website here
We requested 2 tickets for every 2019 Premier League game at Anfield in the first half of the 2019/2020 season. Liverpool FC has given us the ballot results. Here is the full ballot showing all games we applied for, and the result of the request from Liverpool FC – We have 2 tickets for Norwich City, Arsenal, Brighton, Watford, and Wolves. Manchester City is ‘pending’. We were rejected for all other games. Near Christmas, we will be invited to apply for games in the last half of the season.
If you want to apply for tickets, read the next set of information very carefully. It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand every step. If you don’t get this right, you may miss out on tickets.Continue reading “LFC Ticket Availability 2019”
Read These Rules Carefully
These are the arrangements for the upcoming Champions League games between Liverpool FC and Barcalona FC. We will run priority entry for LFC Vancouver members before the doors open to the public for these games.
- Membership is closed for the remainder of this season. Memberships cannot be bought.
- Members will receive a priority entry email from LFC Vancouver for entry to the Butcher & Bullock between 10:00am and 11:00am on the day of each game. After 11:00am – any remaining capacity will be opened up to members of the public. Emails will go out in the week leading up to the games.
- There are NO TABLE RESERVATIONS. DO NOT CALL THE PUB. THEY WILL NOT BE TAKING RESERVATIONS.
- Exceptions to rule 3 are the 4-5 tables that are long-standing reservations with the Butcher. If you have one of these tables, you already know who you are, and you already know that you need to confirm your reservation with the Butcher. You will get priority entry in the same manner as all other members between 10:00am and 11:00am – You will NOT get any other special entry privilege.
- Once the pub hits capacity, the doors will close. If you do not use your priority entry between 10:00am and 11:00am – do not expect to be able to walk up to the pub with 10 mins to kick off. It will likely be at capacity and you will miss out.
- We have a list of members. Anyone who shares their email or tries to give copies of it to other people won’t be allowed in. In previous years, people have tried to abuse the system. Don’t do it.
- We will be arranging overflow pubs with the Donnelly Group and will issue more detail on those pubs closer to the game.
The Vancouver Sun Run will be taking place on 14th April 2019, at the same time as Jurgen’s Mighty Reds take on Chelsea. Our game kicks off at 8:30am. There will be numerous road-blocks in place downtown around the Sun Run course.
The Vancouver Sun Run takes place on Sunday, April 14 at 9:00 a.m.
For the safety of the 40,000+ participants, various road closures will be in effect between 5:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
All fans are encouraged to check the Sun Run closures and get to the pub early. We are as always expecting a big crowd for this massive game, and the pub will likely be full to capacity so get downtown early to avoid
For Liverpool’s next game at the Butcher & Bullock – Come down wearing your retro shirt for a chance to win a gift card for the pub! We want as many Reds down at the pub as possible for the game.
The game is on Saturday 19th January at 7:00am so it’s an early kick off. The pub will be open as always serving breakfast and coffee / soft drinks.