It’s another win for Jurgen’s Reds at Chelsea, and the boss has just been announced as men’s coach of the year at the FIFA Football Awards. VVD missed out to Messi in a travesty of a decision. LFC Vancouver is going from strength to strength and it’s great to see so many people at the pub for each game. Some people can’t read the website or facebook/twitter, however… so here are some FAQs and updates:
- Yes – We meet for every Liverpool game at the Butcher. Every game is shown. We show every game. Each game is on at the pub. We meet for every game live, regardless of what time. All games are shown Live. Do we show every game live? Yes, we do. In case you weren’t sure, yes we show every game live.
- The pub opens at least 30 mins before kick-off. Sometimes they open earlier, especially if it’s raining. We don’t know how busy it will be, or if you will or won’t get in for a particular game. Most people tend to queue up about an hour before kick-off.
- You don’t need to be a member to come to games. It’s first come first served and the pub will not take table reservations. For certain games, we will give priority entry to LFC Vancouver members. Details of those games will appear on this website and on our social media.
- The Blackbird Public House is open for some games. Please email them or contact them directly for reservations. They do allow table reservations and also allow children in the venue for Liverpool games when they are open.
LFC Vancouver Members:
- Membership is sold out for this season. If you missed the cut-off, we can’t give you a membership.
- You aren’t getting membership cards for this season. Membership cards are no longer valid. Your email receipt from the online store for this year’s membership is your proof of membership.
- We are waiting for the Donnelly Group to get a few things ready for us before the European Cup photoshoot that we promised. Stay tuned. It’s about a month away.
- We have a little extra something on the way for members. Again, stay tuned… it’s also about a month away.