We requested 2 tickets for every 2019 Premier League game at Anfield in the first half of the 2019/2020 season. Liverpool FC has given us the ballot results. Here is the full ballot showing all games we applied for, and the result of the request from Liverpool FC – We have 2 tickets for Norwich City, Arsenal, Brighton, Watford, and Wolves. Manchester City is ‘pending’. We were rejected for all other games. Near Christmas, we will be invited to apply for games in the last half of the season.
If you want to apply for tickets, read the next set of information very carefully. It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand every step. If you don’t get this right, you may miss out on tickets.
- You must be a member of LFC Vancouver to take a ticket. Each person who has a ticket MUST be a member. You CANNOT take a ticket for a friend/relative. Every person attending a game must live in the Lower Mainland and hold an LFC Vancouver membership. These are Liverpool FC’s stipulations.
- If more than 2 members request tickets for any of the allocated games, the allocation will be based on member attendance of games at the Butcher & Bullock. Being part of the club and supporting the venue is expected of all members.
- You MUST have a FULL or LIGHT Liverpool FC Membership and fan card. The fan card is your ticket to the stadium and you scan it to enter the turnstiles. DO NOT BUY AN INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP. THIS IS NOT VALID FOR MATCH ATTENDANCE.
- You MUST follow the instructions on the Liverpool FC ticketing website to link your Fan Card to LFC Vancouver on the ticket website – by adding LFC Vancouver to your Friends and Family. If you don’t do this, then we cannot allocate a ticket to your fan card, and you can’t enter the stadium. We can provide the instructions if you need them. Our Branch Number is 10240116 and the name is Branch Vancouver.
- Please go back and read this all again very carefully. Every season people try and apply for friends who aren’t members, or buy the wrong membership or don’t add themselves to our Friends and Family and it takes a lot of work to sort things out if these instructions aren’t followed.