We received notice from Liverpool FC that we can apply for tickets for home gates at Anfield in the second half of the 2021/2022 Season.
Please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page if you want to apply for tickets.
Deadline for applications is December 31st 2021
You must have a valid LFC Official Membership of type Full, Light, Teen, Red Squad or Mighty Red. Please Note: International and Little Liver Membership do not give access to ticketing. You must also be a member of OLSC Vancouver.
The games for which you can submit a request are as followed (fixtures subject to change):
Brentford – Saturday 15th January 15:00 GMT
Leicester City – Thursday 10th February 19:45 GMT
Norwich City – Saturday 19th February 15:00 GMT
West Ham Utd – Saturday 5th March 15:00 GMT
Manchester Utd – Saturday 19th March 15:00 GMT
Watford – Saturday 2nd April 15:00 BST
Everton – Saturday 16th April 15:00 BST
Wolves – Saturday 22nd May 15:00 BST
Please take the time to read through and understand the following points before making an application:
– Requests are not guaranteed
– All tickets/games are subject to availability and demand
– In reference to visiting the UK and Covid-19 regulations, please follow your local government guidelines on travel and bear this in mind before applying for tickets
– Any OLSC members who wish to purchase a ticket as part of the OLSC allocation must have a valid LFC Official Membership of type Full, Light, Teen, Red Squad or Mighty Red. Please Note: International and Little Liver Membership do not give access to ticketing.
– As per the OLSC Policy section 2.3, only OLSC Members that live in the region that your OLSC serves can receive access to ticket booking facilities through the OLSC. IE We cannot get tickets for your friends or family in the UK
Use this form below to apply for tickets: