- We meet at the Butcher & Bullock pub, 911 West Pender, Vancouver
- All games in all competitive competitions are shown LIVE (Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Carabao Cup) – Yes even the 4:30am games are on live.
- You don’t need to be a member to watch games – Everyone is welcome at the Butcher and Bullock. Members will get priority entry on big games.
- We can’t get Champions League tickets. We can’t get Premier League tickets unless we apply months in advance and unless you are members of LFC Vancouver and Liverpool FC’s official membership scheme.
- Read the site for the full details on all of this.
2017/2018 Ticket Requests
Let us know via email only if you wish to apply for tickets for August to December 30.
Usual rules apply:
– You must be a member of LFC Vancouver.
– Home premier league games only.
– Everyone who gets a ticket must have a valid full or light membership card from LFC.
– All requests cannot be guaranteed so don’t go booking flights and then getting upset if LFC do not allocate you any tickets.
– Dates and times of matches are always subject to change for fixture clashes or tv schedules.
‘He’s better than what Chelsea have got’
Gary Neville believes Chelsea should regret selling Daniel Sturridge to Liverpool.
via Latest News from Liverpool FC http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/143562-he-s-better-than-what-chelsea-have-got
On demand: BR’s Notts County preview
Brendan Rodgers held a press conference on Monday to look ahead to our Capital One Cup clash with Notts County – and LFCTV Online subscribers can now watch the whole briefing on demand.
via Latest News from Liverpool FC http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/143349-on-demand-br-s-notts-county-preview
McParland: Ibe loss is fantastic
Frank McParland today described Jordon Ibe’s promotion to the first-team squad as ‘like winning a tournament’ for the Liverpool Academy.
via Latest News from Liverpool FC http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/143543-mcparland-ibe-loss-is-fantastic
You must be logged in to post a comment.