Any LFC Vancouver members looking for a last minute New Year’s Eve party – the Butcher & Bullock will offer free entry to any member at their party – use promo code lfc2020 to get the free tickets:
For the upcoming Premier League game vs Manchester United on 20th October 2019 – we will have a photographer at the pub for members to get their free photo with the replica European Cup. The photos will be taken after the game. To get your photo, please show your email receipt from your membership order that you received this season. Membership cards are NOT valid. We have a list of valid members. On presentation of your email – you’ll get your free photo taken and you’ll be able to download it at some point soon to get it printed out or whatever.
For anyone who doesn’t have a membership, there is a $5 cash charge.
Important note on the photos – Guys, the trophy is a replica but even so it’s delicate and is already showing signs of wear and tear from being grabbed and kissed and handled and all that. When you get your photo you’ll be allowed to hold the thing by the handles, but please, don’t be putting it on your head, or swinging it around, or kissing it, or covering it in beer, etc… Other people will want photos with it and we don’t want it damaged or covered in grease and beer
Additionally, for LFC Vancouver Members only, we hope to be able to give out a special item we have been waiting for, assuming they come in on time! They are in the post and should be here. Stay tuned to the website / social media for this. Again – you will get your item when you present your membership email receipt as proof.
We need a volunteer to organize this event – You will need to sort out players, get some practices organized, and organize payment of the ref, and sort out the after party at the Butcher & Bullock. Please email us if you want to help organize this event. We have an email list of players who have played in previous seasons that can help you, and you’ll need to recruit a few extras.
On Saturday 27th July 2019 – LFC Vancouver will take on Chelsea FC Vancouver in what some are dubbing “the Vancouver Super Cup” following their small trophy in Baku and our monstrous 6th European Cup in Madrid this season. It’s about time we won this trophy back, having let the Chelsea boys keep hold of it the last few games.
Please note – the game is competitive and played to a high standard. You need to have a good level of fitness and football ability to play. The game is 90 mins on a full pitch, in the summer. It’s not just a kick around. If you are interested in playing and play to a good standard, then email us.
The game will take place at Trillium Fields in downtown Vancouver and kick off will be 10:00 am. It’s LFC Vancouver’s turn to host the after-party this year too, so the post-game drinks will take place at the Butcher & Bullock as long as it is available.
Read These Rules Carefully
These are the arrangements for the upcoming Champions League games between Liverpool FC and Barcalona FC. We will run priority entry for LFC Vancouver members before the doors open to the public for these games.
- Membership is closed for the remainder of this season. Memberships cannot be bought.
- Members will receive a priority entry email from LFC Vancouver for entry to the Butcher & Bullock between 10:00am and 11:00am on the day of each game. After 11:00am – any remaining capacity will be opened up to members of the public. Emails will go out in the week leading up to the games.
- There are NO TABLE RESERVATIONS. DO NOT CALL THE PUB. THEY WILL NOT BE TAKING RESERVATIONS.
- Exceptions to rule 3 are the 4-5 tables that are long-standing reservations with the Butcher. If you have one of these tables, you already know who you are, and you already know that you need to confirm your reservation with the Butcher. You will get priority entry in the same manner as all other members between 10:00am and 11:00am – You will NOT get any other special entry privilege.
- Once the pub hits capacity, the doors will close. If you do not use your priority entry between 10:00am and 11:00am – do not expect to be able to walk up to the pub with 10 mins to kick off. It will likely be at capacity and you will miss out.
- We have a list of members. Anyone who shares their email or tries to give copies of it to other people won’t be allowed in. In previous years, people have tried to abuse the system. Don’t do it.
- We will be arranging overflow pubs with the Donnelly Group and will issue more detail on those pubs closer to the game.
The venue for the Donnelly Group Supporters’ Football Tournament on Sunday 16th September is confirmed as BC Place. We have a team who will take on the Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, Man City, Tottenham, and Donnelly Head Office teams.
There will be food and drink concessions inside the stadium and we want as many fans as possible to come down and cheer the team on, so please come down if you can make it! The tournament starts at 10am and should be finished by 4pm with an after party at Library Square.