With the restrictions easing on capacity – OLSC Vancouver memberships are now back on sale in our online store. Thanks for your patience!
Reminder – Provincial Health regulations require that anyone attending Liverpool games at the Butcher & Bullock shows Photo ID and Proof of Vaccination before they are permitted entry.
The staff have no choice but to follow this order as they will be heavily fined for violations. Please respect the staff and the rules that are in place.
Please take note:
As of 13th September 2021 – it will be mandatory for any guests going to the Butcher & Bullock for any event to show a valid vaccine passport and ID when they go to the venue. Before October 24th, you must have at least 1 vaccine dose. After October 24th, you must have 2 vaccine doses.
Liverpool FC games are not exempt from this provincial rule, therefore any fans wishing to watch games at OLSC Vancouver events must adhere to the rules and (a) get vaccinated, and (b) show the vaccine passport in order to watch games at the club. Anyone who cannot produce a valid vaccine card will not be allowed entry.
More info can be found here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html
- Please wear your mask when inside the venue and not eating/drinking
- Please remain seated at all times during the game
- Please don’t mingle between tables
All Liverpool games will be shown at the Butcher & Bullock unless specifically posted otherwise on this website.
All fans are welcome at the Butcher & Bullock for games – memberships are not necessary for entry. Members will be allowed entry 30 mins before kick off. Non-members will be allowed entry 15 mins before kick off if there is any space left in the pub.
All access is on a first-come-first-served basis. Once the pub is full, it is full.
Last minute details for the new season
- Please be patient with the staff
- Doors open 9:00 for members, have your email proof of membership with you when you are in line. First come first served
- Non members allowed in at 9:15 if there are any seats left
- Capacity is limited to 140
- Everyone must have a seat and remain seated during games
- You cannot mingle or mix tables