The first game of the season takes place on Saturday 14th August. Here are the important reminders:
- There are NO RESERVATIONS for tables. We are not accepting reservations and fans cannot make reservations.
- If you are an OLSC Vancouver member, please bring your email receipt of purchase of your membership with you to the pub on Saturday as priority will be given to members until we reach capacity.
- Capacity is limited to 130 people for now. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment. Doors should be opening at 0900.
- Doors will be opened to non-members 15 mins before kick-off so if you are a member please arrive at least 30 mins before kick-off.
As we are still in COVID recovery – please note the following:
- The Butcher & Bullock is not yet open to the public – they are only opening to allow us to watch the game – and they currently have a very small staff. Please be patient with the service. There may be limited food and drink options.
- No standing (guests must remain seated at all times)
- No mingling tables (please stay at your tables)